Privacy & Terms
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will briefly identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information provided by you ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, correct, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields and due care against misfortune or burglary, and also against unapproved access, divulgence, duplication, use or alteration.
- We will not provide any personal data to a third party for marketing purposes, unless specifically indicated at the time of collection of such data. NetStarWater does not generally release client data to a third party for such use.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
Terms and Conditions of Use
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
By accessing this web site and the information and products therein, you are agreeing that you are aged 18 or over, and that you shall be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you are under 18, or disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, do not use or access this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on NetStarWater’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on NetStarWater’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by NetStarWater whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
3. Content Disclaimer
- The materials on NetStarWater’s site are given “as is”. NetStarWater makes no absolute guarantees, communicated or suggested. Further, NetStarWater does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision or likely results of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site.
In no occasion should NetStarWater or its suppliers subject for any harms emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on NetStarWater’s Internet webpage.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on NetStarWater’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. NetStarWater does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. NetStarWater may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site without notification.
NetStarWater has not checked the currency of all links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by NetStarWater of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own discretion.
NetStarWater may update these terms of utilization for its website without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with NetStarWater’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of Hong Kong without respect to its contention of law provisions.
Any information on this site is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information here, or on our associated web sites, is not intended to be health education, does not create any client-practitioner relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. Please consult your health care provider before making any health care decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition.
Although every effort is made to ensure that the material within this site, or on our associated web sites, is accurate and timely, it is provided for the convenience of the reader or site user and should not be considered official.
The author and site expressly disclaims responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on the information contained in this site. By acting on any such information you agree to these terms and conditions, which may from time to time be changed or supplemented.
Readers of information on this site are advised to refer to and rely upon the official version of information when making significant decisions, including decisions related to personal care, health and medical treatment.